Team Topologies I Keynote Event feat. Matthew Skelton I 21.07.22 I FFM
Re-think and re-fuel your organization’s flow inspired by forward-thinking peers and experts!
Every company is now a software company, facing ever-changing customer demands. This means that flow in software development impacts every aspect of the business. The challenge for leaders is around improving team dynamics and delivery flow to help their IT teams meet demands. This event is an opportunity to share insights, trends, best practices and successful use cases between a select group of technology leaders and other leaders who are engaged in a digitalization journey. It is also a chance to network and socialize with peers.
- 15.30 Arrival and Welcome Session
- 16.00 Keynote "Team Topologies" presented by Matthew Skelton (remote)
- 17.00 Panel Discussion
- 17.45 Breakout Sessions
- 18.30 Dinner and drinks on the rooftop terrace
- 19.30 Networking
- 21.30 End of Event
The event will be moderated by Dirk Lässig, Director Transformation Consulting, Valtech. Following Matthew Skelton's insights, Dirk Lässig will host a panel discussion with various interesting guests - sharing insights, challenges and ideas based on hands-on experience of driving change in different organizations.
- Franceca Mazzolari, Director Global D2C Acceleration at HARTMANN GROUP
- Kristin (Montag) Brown, Head of Partnerships EMEA & Asia, Contentful
- Dr. Martin Strunk, Tech Lead Curbside Management & BizDevOps Evangelist, DB Systel
- Marnix Lannoije, Head of Department, E/E Systems Engineering, Schmitz Cargobull
- André Menegazzi, Head of Sales Central Europe, commercetools
To catch the audience’s reflections on the session and understand if there are any ideas, problems that we could help them articulate and then help them out with as business opportunities. We are very fond of the Open Space Technology format and will try a version with the predefined topics:
- Devops at Scale
- Business Agility
- From Legacy to Fast Moving Tech
- Commerce Flow
Exclusive, invite-only event
This exclusive event is highly recommended for CIOs, CTOs, CPOs, Heads of Departments or any leader running large scale digital projects who is looking for guidance around collaborative processes and systems for efficient and effective delivery.
Please get in touch with us, in case you would like to attend the event. We have few seats left.