Digital Marketing Quality — The committee for the quality aspects of digital advertising campaigns.
About the Focus group
The goal is to promote exchange with all market participants and thereby contribute to establishing the quality of digital advertising placements at a consistently high level. The implementation of future-oriented standards and the early recognition of new market trends are therefore at the heart of the activities in order to promote the exchange of ideas and information.
- Dissemination of quality criteria and key performance indicators in digital marketing
- Increasing the measurability of digital campaigns
- Development of common quality standards and guidelines in a dynamic market environment
- Implementation recommendations for brand safety/brand suitability and other ad verification measures to meet market requirements
- Training, information and discussion offerings in the form of events, white papers and market figures on all aspects of quality in digital marketing
- Development of a specialist certificate for media quality (currently being implemented)