Account Manager / Digital Marketing Campaign Manager DACH (m/w/d)
Who We Are
RTB House is a global company that provides state-of-the-art marketing technologies for top brands worldwide. Its proprietary ad buying engine is the first and only in the world to be powered entirely by Deep Learning algorithms, enabling advertisers to generate outstanding results and reach their short, mid and long-term goals.
Founded in 2012, the RTB House team is comprised of 750+ specialists in over 30 locations across the globe: New York, London, Tokyo, Singapore, São Paulo, Berlin, Amsterdam, Moscow, Istanbul, Dubai and Warsaw. It serves more than 2,000 campaigns for clients across EMEA, APAC and the Americas regions.
From 2018, after successfully deploying deep learning into 100 percent of its algorithms, RTB House develops two divisions AI Marketing Lab and Creatives Lab, independent from R&D teams, focused on leading innovation for MarTech solutions.
RTB House in Germany
RTB House started its operations in Germany in November 2017 and has gradually grown to a dedicated 15+ persons team. Our operations are run from 4 offices in Berlin, Cologne, Hamburg and Stuttgart. Our clients are top-notch German and Austrian e-commerce brands in the Fashion, Health & Beauty, Home & Garden, Travel and Classifieds verticals.
The successful candidate will join the team during a period of exceptional growth of our business in the DACH region.
About the Team
Account Management is a core function to ensure client retention, maintain a high level of client satisfaction, and grow revenues of the existing clients. Account Managers are in charge of all post-sale communication and lead cross-functional teams to maintain and reconfigure the campaigns in line with performance targets agreed clients.
As a market leader, RTB House develops a range of new products and our Account Managers will be among those who bring these innovative solutions to the market.
The Account Manager will have dual reporting: to the Team Lead of Account Management DACH and to the Account Management Strategy at HQ, and can be based anywhere in Germany.
What You'll Do And How You'll Make An Impact
- develop relationships with decision-makers of the largest e-commerce companies in the region;
- upsell campaigns and products to ensure the growth of the accounts;
- provide transparency over campaign performance for the client representatives to ensure premium customer service;
- create remarketing strategies in the fashion, online retail and classifieds verticals;
- optimize the performance of the campaigns in line with clients' goals;
- develop professional technical knowledge related to the solutions offered by RTB House and overall developments in the digital marketing domain;
- work closely with technical and sales teams within the company to ensure the superior performance of the campaigns.
Qualifications, Qualities, and Skills We Look For
- interest and a solid understanding of the online advertising industry, esp. performance marketing;
- 2+ years of experience managing online advertising campaigns;
- self-motivated positive individual with an achiever attitude;
- highly developed analytical and problem-solving skills;
- ability to absorb information quickly and deliver within tight timeframe;
- excellent communication and presentations skills;
- outstanding negotiation skills;
- exceptional professionalism and business acumen;
- ability to keep an open communication, particularly when working remotely;
- proficiency in German and fluency in English (C1 or above).
What we offer
- At RTB House we value your potential and encourage you to further develop from the start;
- An international working environment inspires you and enables you to develop projects part of a highly qualified and motivated team;
- With our continuous growth we offer excellence career opportunities for you;
- We are rethinking AdTech and you can help share this exciting process;
- We offer a competitive compensation and bonus package;
- Extensive Onboarding for new joiners and buddy program;
- Collaborative/Supportive environment that enables you to learn from each other.
If you want to join a fast-growing technology company and find this role a good fit, apply for this role through the following link: https://app.jobvite.com/j?cj=o6loffwO&s=BVDW